Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

DarwinCatholic Enters the Facebook Age

If I have understood things aright this should be a link to the DarwinCatholic facebook page, at which links to future posts (starting with this one) will be syndicated. Alternately, one can subscribe via the Networked Blogs app page for DarwinCatholic, which is taking care of the feed for the page.

Seeing as I mostly use Facebook to put up notes about the kids for real world family and friends, I've generally made a point of not putting up links to the blog (as some old friends and family would not necessarily find their lives made more joyous by encountering my opinions on political and religious issues regularly.) However, enough blogs seem to make syndication available these days that I figured it was worth while to set up a separate page for the blog itself.

No comments: