Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Art Updates

During this whole moving process, I've neglected the whole Junior Humanities Program pretty shamefully, although I have been enjoying very much reading Grombrich's A Little History of the World to the kids in the evenings over the last month since we got into the house and started up school again.

Fortunately, my brother Tim has not been idle, and he's just posted five beautiful illustrations for the Egyptian Mythology story. Here are a couple:


Tim, incidentally, is an all around talented artist. He does the illustrations for the Humanities Program and also has some items up on Zazzle which may appeal to the geeky of heart.



2 comments:

RL said...

Nice work! The to be or not to be thing reminds me of the stuff mental_floss does. Pretty cool.

Brandon said...

I liked the mug.