Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Friday, September 19, 2008



My pirate name is:


Captain Charity Read



Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network


I'm a bit late for International Talk Like A Pirate Day, mateys, but here's me name in the local pARRRlance.

H/T Happy Catholic

2 comments:

Literacy-chic said...

Fun stuff! I'm "Dirty Ethel Flint": You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Kyle Cupp said...

I'm a singing Black Tom Cash, deconstructing ships on the high seas!