Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jubilate Deo!

Thanks to Ana Braga-Henebry's suggestion in the comments box, I was directed to Cor Immaculatae, a blog by a director of a Schola in Lincoln, NE. On her sidebar I found an excellent link that is just what I'd been searching for: Jubilate Deo, a printable booklet of the Sacred Congregation for Divine Worship's "minimum chant repertoire" for every parish, and the companion to our aging cassette of chant. I've already printed off a copy to put in a binder for our own use, and I plan to print one for our choir director as well. For them as can't read neumes, there is a shorter version with modern notation.

1 comment:

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

I am honored to be on a post in Darwin Catholic! I found out when I received a proud message of congratulations from our oldest son, also a Calvert-school-home-educated Notre Dame student, who subscribes to your blog and loves the intelligent, witty and balanced post. Thanks!